HR Business Partner
Streamline Studios is a leading AAA video games developer based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. We partner with leading game studios to co-develop games on all fronts. As we consistently expand our presence here in Malaysia, we look for the best talent to help us continually deliver excellence.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced individual with emotional intelligent, curious, passionate, charismatic, hard-working and competent, looking to thrive in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (V.U.C.A.) industry. As an HR Business Partner, you will be reporting to the HR Manager. HRBP will be responsible for aligning the business objective with employees and management in your designated business division. You will be the foremost HR consultant and serve as the business division’s employee champion and change agent.
- Develops and administers various human resource plans and procedures for respective business division in line with HQ requirements.
- Plans, organizes and controls all HR activities of the business division. Participates in developing overall HR goals, objectives and systems.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Works with key stakeholders across the business division to ensure that employee relations are upkept and all employee initiatives are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and reducing legal risks by ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as and when needed.
- Oversees recruitment effort and works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; oversees new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; oversees exit interviews.
- Works with HRHQ on employee compensation and employee benefits planning.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Works with HOP's to come up with L&D training needs.
- Emotional intelligent, curious, passionate, charismatic, hard-working
- Has HR experience in a multinational corporation with at least 1 year of team management skills.
- Has experience in delivering large HR projects company wide
- Is an excellent communicator with exceptional organizational skills
- Can write, speak and understand the English language
- Has an interest in video games and the industry as a whole
- Is preferably SHRM certified
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work alongside passionate artists and working with AAA video game products and clients
- A clear career path with room to grow and develop yourself personally and professionally
- Working with a truly multinational team from across the globe