Internship (3D Artist)
Streamline Studios is a leading AAA video games developer based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. We partner with leading game studios to co-develop games on all fronts. We believe in T.E.A.M (Technology, Execution, Advisory and Mastery), which is at the heart of everything that we do. As we consistently expand our presence here in Malaysia, we look for the best talent to help us continually deliver excellence.
We are looking for 3D Art trainee who is eager to enhance their skills as a 3D artist in a production setting. Under supervision of a lead artist, trainees will go through rigorous training, with a goal of being production ready by the end of their training period. The trainee is extremely self-motivated, and demonstrates constant learning mindset with good communication skills. Successful trainees will be offered a chance to further their employment in Streamline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to and communicates regularly with the Lead Artist and project managers regarding status of current task.
- Work with Lead Artist’s guidance, instructions, and approvals as required to advance tasks.
- Learn to work efficiently and effectively within technical constraints of a production while generating high-quality artwork that matches (or) exceeds studio standards.
- Experience with 3D modelling software (3DsMax preferred)
- Basic Zbrush proficiency
- Basic understanding of texturing
- Good sense and eye for art
- Passion for learning and self-motivated
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (Note: Communication does not equal English proficiency. It is possible to communicate effectively without perfect command of English).
- Only Malaysian applicants are encouraged to apply to this internship position
- Experience in procedural texturing software (example: Substance)
- Unreal engine experience
- Passionate about video games, and has extensive gaming experience on a wide variety of hardware platforms (mobile, tablet, PC, console, etc).
- Opportunity to be trained and taught by passionate artists who work on AAA video games.
- A clear career path with room to grow and develop yourself personally and professionally. Successful trainees will be offered a chance to further their employment in Streamline.
- Working with a multinational team from across the globe
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted