Art Quality Assurance
ART QUALITY ASSURANCE
As an Art QA, you will be reporting to the Art QA Team Lead as well as working closely with our team members comprising of Project Managers, Art Leads and 3D Artists to make sure the quality of our production meets the required standards.
The Art QA is also responsible to ensure the art assets meet the clients’ requirements. The applicant must possess some knowledge of 3DS Max and Maya, a good command of written and spoken English, the ability to multitask on different projects and be passionate in game art development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Find errors, report issues and verify new requirements on assigned projects.
- Compose daily/weekly reports to the Art QA Team Lead and point of contacts.
- Keep up-to-date checklists and use them when reviewing assets from artists.
- Work together with the Art production team to improve quality of all deliverables.
- Constantly informing Project Managers on the status (updates, delays, fixes, etc.) of assets during the asset review process.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good file organization skills.
- Ability to multitask and enjoys the diversity of projects.
- Ability to work with 3DS Max and Maya.
- Passion and appreciation for the art of video games.
- Able to work with Photoshop, Substance Painter and Substance Designer.
- Experience in Unreal Engine and/or Unity.
- Prior experience in any game art (or similar) related field.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge in video game development process.
- Experience in using TortoiseSVN, Perforce or any other version control systems.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Relocation assistance provided