Streamline Studios is a leading AAA video games developer based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. We partner with leading game studios to co-develop games on all fronts. As we consistently expand our presence here in Malaysia, we look for the best talent to help us continually deliver excellence.
We have an amazing opportunity for an individual with emotional intelligent, curious, passionate, charismatic, hard-working and competent, looking to thrive in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (V.U.C.A.) industry. As an HR Associate, you will be reporting to the HR Manager. Under limited supervision, HR Associate is responsible in handling all forms of communication and management with an outsourced payroll provider. Lends active support in the direction, coordination, and execution of multiple human resource activities to enhance the studio’s core procedures, policies, and system processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Aids in managing, coordinating, facilitating and engineering human resource process improvement and initiatives related to the enhancement of the studio’s core human resources systems processes.
- Assists in handling all matters related with managing and liaising with outsourced payroll providers.
- Responsible to keep track of salary adjustments such as deductions and advances to ensure master data is updated.
- Performs daily compensation and benefit tasks.
- Aids in finalizing any new HR procedures, policies or changes.
- Works with finance department to process all HR related invoices and responsible in managing and facilitating all Finance requests for the HR department.
- Handles the full scope of immigration related matters for foreign employees.
- Organizes and compiles HR paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicates regularly with the Human Resources Manager and Finance Manager regarding the status of the current payroll updates; obtains executive guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives.
- Aids in the new hire's on-boarding processes.
- Assists in the company's recruitment efforts such as coordinating Studio visit for students, setting up interviews, salary negotiation etc.
- Assists in organizing coordinating and facilitating external and internal company events or activities.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted