We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Writing clean, testable, and efficient code.
- Implementation and maintain of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Assist in the design of responsive, cross browser-compatible, performant websites and landing pages.
- Provide insight on the latest best coding practices.
- Staying up to date with the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Create and maintain software/API documentation.
- Work with designers to provide user experience and design input base on latest technology
- Experience with ReactJS & Redux.
- Experience with web services API integration.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in developing responsive websites/web apps.
- Ability to work in an agile/SCRUM team environment.
- Excellent understanding of BDD and TDD.
- Experience in testing libraries such as Mocha, Chai and Jest.
- Competent English communication skills.
- Experience in using NodeJS.
- Experience in using *nix-like operating systems.
- Experience in native IOS/Android app development.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc).
- Experience in NoSQL or/and Relational Database.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted