Senior Game Programmer
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Game Programmer to join the ranks of our games team. The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated, energetic team player and has proven experience in game systems like AI and multiplayer. At Streamline Studios, you will enjoy an opportunity to shape the technologies and features of our games while working with other talented Programmers, Designers and Artists in a fun and dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing new features and improving existing systems for our games.
- Provide technical knowledge to help develop cutting-edge technologies for use in our games, and help to further improve our internal workflow practices.
- Write clear, functional and maintainable code according to the game design documentation, adhering to programming standards set.
- Assisting in the creation and updating of code and system documentation, helping to peer review technical designs and code of fellow programmers.
- Working closely with designers, artists, QA, and other engineers to ensure a great player experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, other comparable degree area, or comparable experience.
- 4-5+ years of professional video game programming experience.
- Fluent in C / C++.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong game optimization and performance profiling skills.
- Significant experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Excellent architecture and system design ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English).
- Extreme passion for playing and making games.
- Ability to fearlessly jump into large, existing code bases.
- Experience with multi-platform development.
- Knowledge of networked game development.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Knowledge of rendering algorithms and low-level graphics programming.
- Familiar with TCR/TRC.
- Familiarity or experience with agile software development practices (i.e. SCRUM).
- One or more shipped game title.
* Important Note : Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.