Internship in Games Development
Here at Streamline Games, we develop original IPs such as Hoop World, Axon Runners, and Unbound as well as provide work for hire services including co-development and full development.
Are you interested in Games Development but you just need to convince your parents and yourself that you’re on the right track? Try to jump-start your career with us in Streamline Games! Crunch your thinking gear, polish and feed your passion, join the vibrant crew of game developers that pushes their creativity to the limit. Pick the brains of those dwelling in the field as well as find your footing in this industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Show your energetic side by working and learning with the developers on site.
- Must have game engine experience (with engines such as Unity3D or Unreal)
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written)
- Proficient in any one or two disciplines in the game industry (concept art, game design, level design, model, texture, animation, programming, technical art, FX)
- Proficiency in user experience design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Max/Maya)
- Must submit a strong PORTFOLIO that showcase your talent in the games industry (Unreal especially)
* Important Note : Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.