Under direct supervision of the Operations Manager, the Operations Associate supports headquarters and the company’s business divisions with daily operational activities. The Operations Associate is responsible for managing company facilities, office supplies, company assets and several administrative tasks. Employees in this class perform a variety of critical administrative duties requiring comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business divisions. The Operations Associate exercises independent judgment and action, including making frequent decisions in accordance with delegated responsibilities from assigned supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Open and close the offices
- Manage the office facilities and the maintenance thereof.
- Supervise and coordinate with external contractors for maintenance and company events.
- Managing the inventory of office supplies and restocking them when necessary.
- Managing contracts for company insurances. (e.g.: Public liability, travel insurance etc)
- Supervise and maintain security badges, keys and access to company-wide assets.
- Manage and facilitate the expat hires relocation and temp housing.
- Coordinate or assist company events (e.g.: games night, Heroes day, recruitment events etc).
- Assist and coordinate our company visitors
- Booking flights and hotels for internal staff
- Coordinate office relocation, renovation and moves.
- Assisting in new hire Photo ID
- Manage invoices for the Operations department and coordinate with Finance.
- Create and enforce the Operations SOPs
- Planning and maintaining the office decorations
- Maintain inventory of company assets through asset tagging.
- Monitor CCTV for unauthorized guest and unusual activities
- Perform other duties assigned
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills, as well as experience with MS Office programs and repository software.
- Work independently and organize complex clerical tasks
- Skill and knowledge in the operation, use and care of office equipment
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with other members of the team and departments.
- A self-starter with the ability to contribute to a team environment.
- Driving license
- Good communication and team skills.
- Good people skills.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted