As the Rigger, you will be working closely with the art & production teams and will be responsible for creating animation rigs for characters, creatures, props and vehicles. The rigger must be attuned to the needs of a production pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the rigging is intuitive, responsive and pipeline friendly
- Troubleshoot rigging issues to ensure standards are met
- Works efficiently and effectively within the technical constraints of production
- Keep Lead Artist up to date regarding status of tasks at all times
- Obtain Lead Artists guidance and approval as needed on tasks, project initiatives and milestones
- Consistently refine your own artistic abilities and learn new software packages and in-house tools
- Contribute and help build a positive team environment
- Good English communicating skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams
- Ability to troubleshoot rig setups/scripts
- Understanding of scripted controllers and expressions
- Has experience in various rig setups, eg: bipedal, winged characters etc.
- Proficient in either 3DsMax or Autodesk Maya; preferably 3DsMax.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted